The 30 Day Setter Blueprint: Set with Confidence and Consistency!
- Learn how to move and get your feet to the ball every time.
- Learn the best footwork to deliver consistent sets every time.
- Use the best exercises that lead to great sets and all WITHOUT ever needing to step on a court.
- YES! You can become a confident setter and you can do it all from home!
The exact program used by AVP and FIVB World Tour Pro's.SIGN ME UP!
Guaranteed to help you :
This course will be the most intensive setter training you’ve ever gone through and you can do it all from home in less than an hour a day!
Show up to the court KNOWING you can set WITHOUT losing points on doubles and without feeling that ugly pressure from everyone on the court.
What's Included ...
The Importance of Setting | Pre-Testing
- Don't be a Second Ball Toucher! Be a Setter!
- Bump Setting or Hand Setting? Does it matter?
- Drill: Pass, Set, Set, Set
How to Hand Set (Technically) | Wrist Action | Reverse Pumps
- How to Hand Set
- How to Set a Volleyball, Volleyball Hand Positions Setter Drills and The Setter Volleyball
- Footwork for Setting: Explanation & Examples
- Hand Setting Footwork
Strength and Mobility Development
- 5 DYNAMIC Beach Volleyball Warm-Up Exercises EVERYONE Should Do! (Yes YOU with the tight hips)
- Bump Setting or Hand Setting? Does it Matter?
Game Design and Hitting Arm Principle
- Don't Set a Spot on the Court: Set Your Hitter
- Beach Volleyball Setting How Far From the Net is the Perfect Set
- HOW TO WIN MORE POINTS IN BEACH VOLLEYBALL A Crash Course in Offensive Design
Bump Setting in Wind & Learning How to WIN
- Setting in the Wind
- Beach Volleyball Tutorial Setting Secrets How to Deal with the Wind
Covering & Calling Your Partner's Shot
- How to Set a Bad Pass!
- Corner to Corner Setting
- Serve, Dig, Set, Retreat and Transition
It is a determination to be a hand setter really is the answer to why some do and some don't. Just like anything else in life do you really want it. Perceived pain versus perceived reward. What I did is at first I only hand set perfect passes that I could easily get to in games. Too high or if I had to go too far I would still bump set it.
I've been slowly increasing the difficulty of the sets that I will hand set and now I know that I can at least get on a court with higher level players because they know at the very least, I can make them look good when they spike!
I really wanted to learn to hand set for a few reasons - early on it was because it looked cool and I thought it would make be a better player. Then it became something I could work on year round in Wisconsin - just setting balls in my living room all winter.
Now I feel like it gives a player better control and it can be used as a weapon.
I'd pretty much given up on hand setting in beach volleyball. Which was disappointing because I always had so much confidence doing it in indoor. When quarantine hit, I decided this would be my time to nail it. I took 3 private video lessons with Mark and he gave me all the drills and feedback I needed in those sessions.
My hands completely changed and I finally FELT like I had real control.
I'm coming out of covid twice the setter I was before and with the drills Mark gave me, I never even had to find a volleyball court to do it!
Elevate Your Game With These
Skill Volleyball Courses And Training Programs!
All included when you sign up!
Swipe through the images below to see every course that's included:
Beyond A Course • Transformative Training
Here's what happens when you sign up:
- Watch the onboarding video & join our Private Facebook Coaching Group.
- Sign in to your library - (includes ALL our beach volleyball tutorials, courses and training programs).
- Watch the tutorials for each concept and then record yourself doing the drills and exercises from that lesson/workout.
- Post your videos to our Private Facebook Coaching Group AND COACHES WILL RESPOND WITH ADVICE AND CORRECTIONS within 48 hours.
- With our coaches' guidance, work your way through all of our skill & strategy courses.
- Complete the customized workout programs.