- How To Warm Up for Weight Lifting & Athletics
- Best Exercises For Injury Prevention
- Basic Equipment Everyone Should Have
- Best Strength and Plyometric Exercises
- How much? How many? How often?
- Training Splits.
11:30 - 12:30 LUNCH PROVIDED - WRAPS & SANDWICHES
12:30 - 3:00
- Weight Lifting Technique Coaching and Analysis
- How To Find Your Weaknesses
- Jump Technique Coaching and Analysis
- Nutrition Basics for High Performers
ONLY 12 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
Learn from Performance Enhancement Specialists in a safe, friendly community.
You Get 5 Hours of Instruction and Coaching:
- How To Use Free Weights
- Jump Technique
- Weight Lifting Technique for Beginners and Advanced Lifters
- How To Warm Up For Strength Training
- How To Train SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY
- Best Exercises
- Performance Nutrition & How To Eat Effectively
- Lunch Included (Sandwiches & Wraps)
- Tri-Blend Tee
- Hat or Visor Performance
- Sport Lanyard Stickers and Magnets
- Wilson OPTX Volleyball
- A Printout of Every Exercise With Important Keys To Remember So You Can Keep Improving On Your Own
- 21 Day Mobility & Back-To-Fitness
- Program 60 Day Workout Program